Mergers & Acquisitions Deals & Rumors
Over 560,000 M&A Deals & Rumors
It’s been estimated that intellectual property represents 80% of corporate value. No wonder the IP holdings of a company are often the driving force behind these high-stakes transactions.
Search ktMINE’s databases with high-powered search functionality to locate IP profiles with detailed data on M&A rumors and finalized transactions. With extensive coverage and data dating back to 1986, gain the insights you need around IP transactions. Formatted to present the most relevant information upfront, get your hands on comprehensive deals data quickly and efficiently. Using the ktMINE platform, be alerted to new deals and status updates.
Our ability to link competitive intelligence data sets allows you to see every piece of IP that may be part of each deal. For additional context into the deal, review our IP news data.
M&A data is powered by BvD’s Zephyr M&A database.
Whether you use keyword searching or advanced searching of our databases, the possibilities are endless. Here are just a few ways ktMINE customers utilize our M&A Deals & Rumors data.
Transfer Pricing & BEPS
- Identifying potential TP issues caused by new acquisitions
- Documenting the ownership of entities after acquisitions
- Tracking movement of intangibles due to M&A activity
IP Strategy & Valuation
- Identifying a company’s mergers and acquisitions activities and strategies
- Understanding how companies are valuing their acquisition targets
- Learning how the acquisition fits into the company strategy
- Revealing the inventory of intellectual property being acquired
- Conducting competitive intelligence research
Contact Us For Access