Confidently access linked data insights
Licensed Patents are patents that hold an agreement for licensing activities between entities.
Our Patent Licensing database allows customers to not only see patents, but their underlying transactions to create a complete strategy.
A seamless way to analyze patent transactions
ktMINE customers love the decision-making power and insight found in our licensed patent database. We source publicly available patent licensing agreements and link them to patents, providing instant access to nearly half a million licensed patents for analysis. With linked patent data and on-demand reports, the days of pulling and combining data from multiple spreadsheets and databases are over.
Thanks to that data linking, and our high-powered search functionality, finding comparable licensed patents has never been easier. Now you can confirm if a patent was involved in a transaction, and also see the terms under which it was transacted. Many of our patent license agreements contain disclosed royalty rates to support the valuation of comparable technologies. Now, analyzing agreement structures for comparable technologies is easier than ever.
Common Licensed Patent Uses
- Strengthen comparable analyses by tying transactions directly to similarly patented intangibles agreements
- Leverage greater insights into the intangibles being licensed between entities for easier documentation
- Locate comparable royalty rates for use in licensing and litigation analyses
- Develop patent portfolio valuation to support licensing activities
- Find royalty rate trends by patent classification, keywords, or patent owner