Insights only IP news can deliver
IP News is the reporting of any noteworthy information specific to IP happenings and events.
ktMINE IP News delivers insights to understand the direction of companies, technologies, and industries.
Discover previously undisclosed information
We understand that not all IP arrangements are publicly disclosed and additional context is needed to fully understand the strategy behind IP activities. That’s why we believe dedicated IP news is so important.
Organized and available when you need it
We’ve organized IP news by company, technology sector and industry. As well as tagged activities by acquisition, collaboration, cross license, distribution, license, and settlement.
Stay up-to-date with custom news alerts
ktMINE indicators allow users to quickly filter and identify news with patents or payments. These filters minimize additional noise, leaving only relevant IP news for research.
The best part about our IP News is we have customizable alerts available so you never miss a thing about IP.
Common IP News Uses
- Track IP activities of entities and within specific industries
- Identify additional context around IP activities and licensing activities
- Monitor companies and competitors to IP trends
- Identify the latest trademark news with regard to litigation, licensing, and acquisitions
- Stay current on recent intellectual property cases and merger announcements
- Support your insights with additional information around related IP