Confidently access linked data insights
Licensed Trademarks are when a registered trademark owner allows another party to make and distribute specific products or services under the licensor’s trademark agreement.
Our Licensed Trademark database provides direct access to linked trademark data and on-demand reports for quick review.
A seamless way to attribute value to trademarks
In a world where the value of a company is tied to its IP, you deserve a single IP tool that supports your research needs. For too long, business professionals have relied on multiple databases to find answers. At ktMINE, we knew there was a better way and our curiosity drove us to launch a Licensed Trademark database.
Analyst reviewed data
With the help of our innovative technologies and driven data analysts, we mined and connected public agreement and trademark filings to make finding comparable licensed trademarks easier. Instantly access thousands of licensed trademarks along with the terms, conditions, and payments that are tied to them. Our trademark transfer agreements also disclose royalty rates and other payments to effectively determine the value of a comparable trademark.
Common Licensed Trademark Uses
- Improve comparable analyses by linking transactions directly to similarly trademarked intangibles agreements
- Leverage greater insights into the intangibles being licensed between entities for easier documentation
- Find royalty rate trends by US trademark classification, keywords, or by patent owner
- Develop trademark portfolio valuation to support licensing activities
- Locate trademark licensing royalty rates for use in litigation analyses