Authored by David R. Jarczyk, this article discusses present and potential ramifications of the Uniloc USA, Inc. v. Microsoft ruling globally and provides guidance for finding and analyzing fact-based evidence from third party license agreements to determine a reasonable royalty rate that can withstand scrutiny.
Versions Published In:
- December, 2011 issue of the Licensing Executive Society International organization’s quarterly journal, les Nouvelles.
- March/April, 2011 edition of Valuation Strategies magazine
- March 24, 2011 edition of BNA Tax Management Transfer Pricing Report
- April, 2012 Issue of Asia IP
- November 13, 2012 edition of IPStrategy.com The Online IP Strategy Journal